apology to PDSMan
Author Message
 apology to PDSMan

Last week, I posted a stinging comment about PDSMan.  I was out of line
posting this.  I am sorry to both the PDSMan folks and the readers of this
news group for my comments.

Not to try and justify my actions, but I had a beef with the PDSMan
development group about the way something was designed that caused me some
grief.  That is what caused me to react.

I have talked to one of the PDSMan developers.  After talking, both of us
has a better understanding of the view from the other side of the fence.
I don't know how they feel about me, but I am ready to get back to things
with a new attitude.

I urge all of you to try and seek out someone if you think you are having
problems with a vendor rather than run off your big mouth as I did.

I also urge all of the vendors reading this to institute an appeal process
for someone with a beef before their concern escalates like mine did.
Make sure that your users know how this appeal process works.

Once again, I am sorry for my actions.

Mark

Fri, 20 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Apology from CPCUG APL SIG Chair

2. apology to Marcelo Rodrigues

3. My apologies...

4. Apologies to some.

5. Apology to the List

6. Apology to Adele

7. Apology for bad behaviour

8. An Apology and A Tragedy

9. An Apology and A Tragedy

10. Apology to Jeff Sutherland, Joe Kinsella

11. Apology (Was: 0 divide 0

12. Apology To David N. Smith