ATTN: Game Programmers! (Spriteworks v1.0)
Author Message
 ATTN: Game Programmers! (Spriteworks v1.0)

For immediate release to all game programmers and software developers!.
Spriteworks v1.0 is a 100% original sprite/animation library containing 2,000
sprites and sprite animations for use in game programming, java and multimedia
authoring. (Now comes with Tileworks 2.1!).Download our FREE web graphics while
your here. http://www.*-*-*.com/

We welcome your comments<:)

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ATTN: Game Programmers! (Spriteworks v1.0)
Please keep your solicitations to the appropriate newsgroups that are
interested in this type of nonsense. This is an IBM Mainframe-ASSEMBLER NG
(the real deal).

Homey does Mainframe,

WOB

Quote:
>For immediate release to all game programmers and software developers!.
>Spriteworks v1.0 is a 100% original sprite/animation library containing
2,000
>sprites and sprite animations for use in game programming, java and
multimedia
>authoring. (Now comes with Tileworks 2.1!).Download our FREE web graphics
while
>your here. http://members.aol.com/birdvet103

>We welcome your comments<:)

Sun, 24 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ATTN: Game Programmers! (Spriteworks v1.0)

2. ATTN: Game Programmers! (Spriteworks v1.0)

3. ATTN: Game Programmers! (Spriteworks v1.0)

4. ATTN ALL UK CLARION PROGRAMMERS - ANNOUNCEMENT - CLARION TRAINING

5. ATTN: Computer Programmers - Career Research Survey

6. ATTN: Computer Programmers - Career Research Survey

7. Attn: Programmers

8. ATTN: Computer Programmers - Career Research Survey

9. GAme Programmer's Wanted!~!!!!!!!

10. Toward Programmer Interactivity: Writing Games In Modern Programming Languages

11. game programmer wanted

12. More Positions Available for Python Game Programmers (fwd)