TPF Users Group web page open
Author Message
 TPF Users Group web page open

I noticed some recent posts here about the TPFUG web pages that have
been talked about for some time.  Well the first cut has been put on the
net at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

This is just a first cut, but we had to start somewhere.

Wed, 10 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TPF Group: COMP.OS.TPF - The Group is up and running

2. WEB PAGE: Vancouver Smalltalk Users Group

3. User Group Web Page

4. DC Area Smalltalk User's Group Web page reactivated

5. DC Area Smalltalk Users Group Home Page

6. Correction: DC Smalltalk Users Group home page

7. Atlanta Smalltalk User Group home page

8. Toronto User Group Home Page

9. Clarion User Group Qld - WWW Page Down

10. ANN: Python User Groups page at python.org

11. New Wiki page:"Tcl User Groups"

12. ANN: Python User Groups page at python.org