TPF: cursor control fields
Author Message
 TPF: cursor control fields

Hello

A friend of me, he is TPF-System programer, has a problem:

Following problem: there are two cursor control fields. One in the RCB
(CI0CUR) and one in the AAA (WA0CCL).
My question - which one set the cursor when both are active but have
different values? Why does IBM set the
cursor when resetting on line 1 in the RCB and not on line 0?

thks for response

Who can help him? Please also answer to my E-Mail address!

Thanx Oli

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. TPF Group: COMP.OS.TPF - The Group is up and running

2. TPF Assembler to TPF C

3. TPF Assembler to TPF C

4. If you're a TPF'er check out the Alternative TPF Homepage

5. Personal TPF Download (Simulated S390/TPF System)

6. number of control fields in control break

7. Positioning the Cursor in a Edit Field

8. Cursor in a text field...

9. Cursor Position in Memo field

10. How do you deselect highlight text and position the cursor in an entry field

11. Text field cursor position

12. Cursor starts in edit field