REQ: assembly to hex translation list
Author Message
 REQ: assembly to hex translation list

I am looking for a complete list of assembly insructions with their
hex code translation. Can anyone help?

Wed, 18 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 REQ: assembly to hex translation list

Principles of Operation --

http://www2.s390.ibm.com:80/bookmgr-cgi/bookmgr.cmd/BOOKS/DZ9AR004/B%...  (this does not include the new G5 instructions, like
IEEE floating point)

ESA/390 Data Compression --

http://www2.s390.ibm.com:80/bookmgr-cgi/bookmgr.cmd/BOOKS/DZ9AR602/1%...

Vector Operations --

http://www2.s390.ibm.com:80/bookmgr-cgi/bookmgr.cmd/BOOKS/DZ9AR700/B%...  (and following chapters)

That's most of them.  There is a Start Interpretive Execution instruction
I could not find, and do not know the OP code.  Presumably, there are a few
others.

Quote:

>I am looking for a complete list of assembly insructions with their
>hex code translation. Can anyone help?

-- Steve Myers

The E-mail addresses in this message are private property.  Any use of them
to  send  unsolicited  E-mail  messages  of  a  commerical  nature  will be
considered trespassing,  and the originator of the message will be  sued in
small claims court in Camden County,  New Jersey,  for the  maximum penalty
allowed by law.

Wed, 18 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 REQ: assembly to hex translation list

: I am looking for a complete list of assembly insructions with their
: hex code translation. Can anyone help?

I believe you are looking for the Principles Of Operation then...

Jonesy
MainFrame since 1966
--
Marvin L. Jones  jonz<AT>rmi.net
Gunnison, Colorado

Wed, 18 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 REQ: assembly to hex translation list

Quote:

>: I am looking for a complete list of assembly insructions with their
>: hex code translation. Can anyone help?

>I believe you are looking for the Principles Of Operation then...

David Bond has a very comprehensive list of  op-codes in the Tachyon
Operating System documentation at:
http://www.sni.net/~dbond/j390apc.htm
 No great detail, but it includes a large number of instructions that
are not documented in the normal POP.

Andy Wood

Thu, 19 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. REQ:Assembly to machine code translation

2. REQ: Assembly to machine code list

3. Hex to Bin, Bin to Hex, Hex to Dec, Dec to Hex

4. REQ: Unread CON offset in List of Lists

5. Assembly commands...the meanings..Help req..?

6. REQ: Advice on Learning Assembly

7. REQ: 80x86 VT100 terminal emulation assembly code!!!

8. Assembly language to C translation ?

9. Assembly language to C translation ?

10. Assembly language source operand distinction and translation preference

11. Assembly language source operand distinction and translation preference

12. Writing an assembly converter from Hex to Decimal to Binary