vsam algorithms?
Author Message
 vsam algorithms?

I want to implement my own vsam system. Where can I find the algorithms
that detail structure of the data, what fields, what blocks, how
written, how read, records added and deleted, and such?

Mike

Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:34:56 GMT
 vsam algorithms?

:>I want to implement my own vsam system. Where can I find the algorithms
:>that detail structure of the data, what fields, what blocks, how
:>written, how read, records added and deleted, and such?

Research "Control Interval Processing".

--

http://www.dissensoftware.com

Thu, 27 Oct 2005 04:45:17 GMT

1. vsam algorithms?

2. Converting recursive algorithms to tail recursive algorithms...???

3. VSAM size limits?

4. VSAM Buffers in a SYSUDUMP

5. Record Count On VSAM File Under CICS

6. How to alter DDNAME in a VSAM ACB?