Microsoft Job Posting - I need your help if you know any outstanding Developers
Author Message
 Microsoft Job Posting - I need your help if you know any outstanding Developers

I could use help in finding an exceptional Developer for Atlanta
or North C{*filter*}te area. The person should have a burning passion for
technology and want to ride the wave of new leading edge technology. I
appreciate your assistance. Here is the job
posting/profile of the type of Developer I'm looking for (Person does not
have to have all of this, but the more the better!):

APPLICATIONS ARCHITECT DEVELOPMENT

     You will help plan, design and implement applications using
various Microsoft Development languages and Tools.

Qualifications should include:
     Object oriented development experience utilizing Visual C++, MFC,
Visual J++, Visual Basic, ActiveX, and OLE. GUI application and design
experience.  Must have object oriented methodology and design
experience. Proven project management skills.  Experience in
SQL/Server or other client/server RDBMS preferred.  Experience in
technical architecture, risk assessment, and MSF Framework desired.
Understanding of emerging Internet/Intranet technologies (e.g.
ActiveX Controls, Active Server Pages) a plus. A BA/BS degree or
equivalent work experience preferred.

512-8233 (Put attention: Tom Jarosz/Kimberly Ash)

Microsoft Corporation
Tom Jarosz - Technical Recruiter
Six Concourse Parkway
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30328

Fri, 03 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Microsoft Job Posting - I need your help if you know any outstanding Developers

The problem with you folks is that you pretend to be "leading edge"
while in fact, all you want is some guy or gal to move to "wherever" to
be under the thumb of some empire builder. That's the way they used to
do it "in the old days". If you were really "leading edge" wouldn't you
be using the Internet to develop and test things on the Internet? If you
were really "leading edge", why would the guy or gal have to move to
"wherever"? To do e-mail from "wherever" instead of where he/she already
is? Isn't the Internet good enough for communicating? Oh, You're just
going to tell your customers it is but you don't believe in it yourself.
Or are you saying that the person you hire, with all the skills you are
asking for, has to have a supervisor looking over its shoulder to get
the work done. Get real!

--

James E. Smith, Jr.
"If I complained, who would listen?"

Fri, 03 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Microsoft Job Posting - I need your help if you know any outstanding Developers

Quote:
> I could use help in finding an exceptional Developer for Atlanta
> or North C{*filter*}te area. The person should have a burning passion for
> technology and want to ride the wave of new leading edge technology. I
> appreciate your assistance. Here is the job

Leading edge technology? Microsoft is saying this? No i can't believe
that...

Must be a joke.

Sat, 04 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Microsoft Job Posting - I need your help if you know any outstanding Developers

Quote:

>> I could use help in finding an exceptional Developer for Atlanta
>> or North C{*filter*}te area. The person should have a burning passion for
>> technology and want to ride the wave of new leading edge technology. I

> Leading edge technology? Microsoft is saying this? No i can't believe
> that...

> Must be a joke.

Not at all:

<< The person should have a burning passion for technology...  >> means:
   (s)he is a very good hacker...

<< ...and want to ride the wave of new leading edge technology. >> means:
   ... and is able to decompile (or at least imitate) leading edge software,
   like Netscape or, some years ago, Stacker.

Sat, 04 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Microsoft Job Posting - I need your help if you know any outstanding Developers

[snip]
Jesus, not the Nudds thread!  Keep it out of comp.lang.awk, please!

Sat, 04 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Microsoft Job Posting - I need your help if you know any outstanding Developers

[snip]
Please go away and talk about Microsoft somewhere else -- like, where it
isn't off-topic.

Sat, 04 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Microsoft Job Posting - I need your help if you know any outstanding Developers

[snip]
Jesus, not the Nudds thread!  Keep it out of comp.lang.awk, please!

Sat, 04 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Microsoft Job Posting - I need your help if you know any outstanding Developers

[snip]
Please go away and talk about Microsoft somewhere else -- like, where it
isn't off-topic.

Sat, 04 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Microsoft Job Posting - I need your help if you know any outstanding Developers

[snip]
and the relevance to comp.lang.awk is?

Sat, 04 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

 [ 87 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

 Relevant Pages

1. Microsoft Job Posting - I need your help if you know any outstanding Developers

2. Microsoft Job Posting - I need your help if you know any outstanding Developers

3. Microsoft Job Posting - I need your help if you know any outstanding Developers

4. Job Posting: Outstanding opportunities exist for Smalltalk Developers.

5. Job opening: US - Outstanding commercial OO Developers/Leads wanted for Atlanta/Huntsville startup

6. This is a job posting for VHDL contract Engineer/Developer

7. Bad -> Job Posting: Outstanding opportunities exist for Smalltalk Developers.

8. Fujitsu COBOL -- 45,000 Developers Receive Fujitsu COBOL at Microsoft Developer Days

9. Outstanding Job Opportunity

10. Job Posting - Immediate Need

11. Outstanding Job Opp, Learn Client/Server

12. Job Posting: Programmer Needed for TCL-based website