TPF Group: COMP.OS.TPF - The Group is up and running
Author Message
 TPF Group: COMP.OS.TPF - The Group is up and running

Subject: The Group is up and running
Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 12:33 PM

Howdy yall

I am pleased to announce that I terminated the software that does
automatic feeds directly to the forum and right now it shows nicely
under goggle.com.

The software is still in beta, and I hope to have it debugged correctly
to automatically scan for literals I know should be in the body and
subject, and auto-approve the postings if indeed.

The software discards all junk postings so you should always be sure
at least one particular keyword is found at your postings to auto-post
it; some of the keywords are:

TPF, ASSEMBLER, 370, BAL, SABRETALK, SPM, JOBS, etc.

Let's hope to have more postings here as time goes by!

Best regards,
Andre Rosenthal - moderator for comp.os.tpf
Rosenthal Informatik Consulting and Engineering, Dallas, Texas

----

Automatically posted by RiceMonitor - The first Moderator software written
in C# for the .Net Platform
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 23 Jul 2004 22:28:58 GMT

1. TPF News Group?

2. TPF Users Group web page open

3. TPF Assembler to TPF C

4. TPF Assembler to TPF C

5. If you're a TPF'er check out the Alternative TPF Homepage

6. Personal TPF Download (Simulated S390/TPF System)

7. 02:RESULT: comp.os.tpf moderated passes 210:9

8. RESULT: comp.os.tpf moderated passes 210:9

9. 2nd CFV: comp.os.tpf moderated

10. CFV: comp.os.tpf moderated

11. follow-up for RFD: Comp.os.tpf Moderated.

12. Comp.os.tpf