** Software Developer Needed **
Author Message
 ** Software Developer Needed **

                **  Software Developer Needed **

MVS Assembler Programmer with 1 or more years of experience.
Experience with other languages and Operating systems helpful.
Responsibilities include development, maintenance and technical
support.  We are a growing company located in Roswell, Georgia on
the northside of Atlanta.  We specialize in Operations Management
Software, so prior operations experience is a plus.  If you are a
self-starter with a can-do attitude we want to hear from you!  Job
position and salary commensurate with level of experience.  Send
resume and salary history to:

Fax       : 404-587-5707

Mail      : Pecan Software
            Suite 201
            Attn: Personnel
            920 Holcomb Bridge Rd.
            Roswell, GA  30076

Mon, 26 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Software Developers Needed

2. Software Developers Needed

3. Software Developer Needed

4. Software Developers needed

5. Object Oriented Software Developer Needed

6. Software developer Needed

7. Software Developers Needed

8. Software Developers Needed Now !

9. In need of Smalltalk Software Developers

10. Developers/Consultants needed for MRP software

11. Implementers/Developers needed for new software

12. Software Developer earning his Doctorate needs help