HELP ..Please?
Author Message
 HELP ..Please?

Hi all!
I'm new to Assmebly programming.  I was wondering if someone can help me,
or send me SOMEWHERE to get a look at a sample program.
The problem is that in my school, they DO NOT have a book.  We rely on
the teacher's lecture.  It's fine, but tough!  So, all need is help with a
lab in which we read a sequential file, and print each record on an output
report.
Position        Field           Data Type
1-2             Rec ID               C
4-10            First Name           C
12-23           Last Name            C
25-34           Phone #      C
36-39           Dept #                   C
40-80           Blank

Phone # will be defined as AAAEEENNNN
Dept # will be defined as LLAA (LL-location, AA-Area)

I KNOW this sounds simple, but I can only relate to Pascal :(
--
Thanks!

Tony

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

2. help please-----please help about array in DLL

4. ***HELP***HELP***HELP***Please.

5. HELP HELP HELP PLEASE Ordinal Function

6. Help Help Help Please

7. regex help please please !

8. Help on Help, PLEASE

9. Printing large text fields in cw1.5 help help please

10. Help Please Help

11. HELP, PLEASE HELP

12. HELP HELP Please .Problems with freewrap