using PC/370 
Author Message
 using PC/370

to read outlook express .dbx files.

Anybody know how I can make this work?

--
Bill B.

Good luck!

billbinvegas at hotmail



Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:33:36 GMT  
 using PC/370

:>to read outlook express .dbx files.

:>Anybody know how I can make this work?

Why would you want to????

--

http://www.dissensoftware.com

Director, Dissen Software, Bar & Grill - Israel



Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:46:48 GMT  
 using PC/370
I've found PC/370 to be a handy little doo dad when I want a doo dad
kind of program.

so help me make it work.  I want to be able to read those .dbx files
that oe makes.

Thanks.

I'll send you a pack of Hard Rock playing cards if you can help me
figure it out.

--
Bill B.

Good luck!

billbinvegas at hotmail


Quote:

> :>to read outlook express .dbx files.

> :>Anybody know how I can make this work?

> Why would you want to????

> --

> http://www.dissensoftware.com

> Director, Dissen Software, Bar & Grill - Israel



Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:30:56 GMT  
 using PC/370
whoops, I figured it out.

--
Bill B.

Good luck!

billbinvegas at hotmail


Quote:
> I've found PC/370 to be a handy little doo dad when I want a doo
dad
> kind of program.

> so help me make it work.  I want to be able to read those .dbx
files
> that oe makes.

> Thanks.

> I'll send you a pack of Hard Rock playing cards if you can help me
> figure it out.

> --
> Bill B.

> Good luck!

> billbinvegas at hotmail




> > :>to read outlook express .dbx files.

> > :>Anybody know how I can make this work?

> > Why would you want to????

> > --

> > http://www.dissensoftware.com

> > Director, Dissen Software, Bar & Grill - Israel



Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:55:10 GMT  
 using PC/370

:>whoops, I figured it out.

I still would like to know why you choose PC/370 rather than VB for such a
project.


:>> I've found PC/370 to be a handy little doo dad when I want a doo
:>dad
:>> kind of program.

:>> so help me make it work.  I want to be able to read those .dbx
:>files
:>> that oe makes.




:>> > :>to read outlook express .dbx files.

:>> > :>Anybody know how I can make this work?

:>> > Why would you want to????

--

http://www.dissensoftware.com

Director, Dissen Software, Bar & Grill - Israel



Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:35:08 GMT  
 using PC/370

Quote:
> I still would like to know why you choose PC/370 rather than VB for
such a
> project.

Cause I  already have a copy of it and since I love assembler anyway,
why not.

I don't know anything about VB



Wed, 12 Jan 2005 06:54:18 GMT  
 
 [ 6 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. PC/370

2. PC 370 emulator

3. 370 Assembler to run on pc

4. IBM 370 Mainframe Board for the PC

5. ibm pc/370 -- what is this beast???

6. PC/370 Available on Web-Site

7. 370 Assembler Imulation for the PC?

8. 370/390 ASSEMBLER Compiler/linkage for PC Platform

9. Q: pc based 370 asm/emulators

10. Q: pc based 370 asm/emulators

11. 370 simulator for pc

12. PC/370 board

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software