Printer buffer images
Author Message
 Printer buffer images
Construction of print images (and this is taken from my experience on
a 3211 under OS/VS1), involves creating a non-executable CSECT and
linkediting it into SYS1.IMAGELIB. Where it goes under VM I'm not sure.
A manual which may help you is DATA MANAGEMENT FOR SYSTEM PROGRAMMERS
(dunno the publication number). There is a section in the back on
creating print images for 1403, 3211 and 3203 printers.

Scotty

p.s. that manual I referred to is a VS/1 manual

Wed, 19 May 1993 14:32:00 GMT

1. Help to print ASCII buffer to network printer

2. Printer buffer full

3. flushing printer buffer from clipper app

4. Finding buffer images from LOADBUF command

5. Finding buffer images from LOADBUF command

6. Some way of saving a buffered image to jpeg or tiff format

7. Still image in video buffer after rebooting...

8. Not enough free memory for buffer image error message

9. Canvas/Image buffering

10. Buffering, Image

11. Controlling 4+ printers from VW image - ??

12. Clipboard .bmp Image --> file, Printer