Does conditional COPY still look for member?
Author Message
 Does conditional COPY still look for member?

Quote:
>(To generate a COPY you have to "trick" the assembler by defining a SETC
>symbol to be 'COPY' and using it in the opcode field.  If you just put
>a COPY inside a MACRO definition the text of the copied member will be
>placed _inside_ the definition.)

In fact, I have used COPY to actually insert PORTIONS of conditional code
--
 /***************************************************************************\

\ Lietuva laisva -- Brivu Latviju -- Eesti vabaks  |  people; CRIMINALS do!!  /
 \***************************************************************************/

Tue, 19 Oct 1993 13:03:20 GMT

1. Does conditional COPY still look for member?

2. member by member copy???

3. Conditional members of a structure

4. X3D concern -- a copy of a letter I recently sent to some X3D members -- please comment

5. AL'S SOFTWARE LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

6. AL'S SOFTWARE LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

7. AL'S SOFTWARE LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

8. AL'S SOFTWARE LOOKING FOR MEMBERS