SMF exit IEFACTRT 
Author Message
 SMF exit IEFACTRT

Is SMF required to be up and running for this exit to be invoked?


Sat, 15 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 SMF exit IEFACTRT
Funnily enough, yes.
Quote:

> Is SMF required to be up and running for this exit to be invoked?



Sun, 16 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 SMF exit IEFACTRT
And I fear some types of SMF records need
also be collected...

http://os390-mvs.hypermart.net
Is there life after MVS ?

"Greg Price" wrote :

Quote:
> Funnily enough, yes.


> > Is SMF required to be up and running for this exit to be invoked?



Sun, 16 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 SMF exit IEFACTRT
True. IEFACTRT is passed the job termination SMF records (5 and 30 subtype 5)
step termination SMF records (4 and 30 subtype 4) and I think the interval
records (30 subtype ?). So SMF must be running and recording those record
types.
Quote:

>And I fear some types of SMF records need
>also be collected...

>http://os390-mvs.hypermart.net
>Is there life after MVS ?

>"Greg Price" wrote :
>> Funnily enough, yes.


>> > Is SMF required to be up and running for this exit to be invoked?



Sun, 16 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. SMF 110 recs (CICS stats)

2. SMF/RMF/CMF

3. SMF Date/Time format

4. Reading relocatable binary data from SMF files

5. SMF Processing via COBOL PGMS

6. Reading SMF Type 30 records with COBOL

7. COBOL to read Mainframe SMF data

8. smf 'record selection' exits.

9. want to tie the exit by windows, to the exit button in program

10. code to exit on Exit ?

11. Quit LabVIEW (Exit) stops program but doesn't exit

12. sys.exit() doesn't exit

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software