Your GOD Loves You - YES YOU!
Author Message
 Your GOD Loves You - YES YOU!

I hope that you know your GOD loves you, no matter what GOD you believe in.
Thank your GOD for life and ask your GOD to let you live as your GOD would want
you to. When we look closely at GOD we begin to realize that we all believe in the
same GOD, we may see GOD in different ways, but GOD will always be GOD. There
can only be one GOD, and that one GOD loves us all, and wants nothing but the
best for us. If your in doubt, just remember GOD works in mysterious ways, there is
a reason for everything...

God thank you.

Someone

Mon, 31 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Your GOD Loves You - YES YOU!

Quote:

> I hope that you know your GOD loves you, no matter what GOD you believe in.

TYPE UNKNOWN.

God never learned assembler, he worked at the higher level - C++

Mon, 31 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Your GOD Loves You - YES YOU!

Quote:

>> I hope that you know your GOD loves you, no matter what GOD you believe in.

>TYPE UNKNOWN.

>God never learned assembler, he worked at the higher level - C++

We had a whacko who loved to name his programs GOD just so he could read
the message from the linkage editor:

GOD DOES NOT EXIST BUT HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE DATASET

  Alan Fraser

  Home Page:    http://w3.one.net/~a_fraser

Mon, 31 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Your GOD Loves You - YES YOU!