TOD clock assembler code
Author Message
 TOD clock assembler code

I just wanted to thank everyone who sent me information concerning my
question posed to the list about TOD clock conversion code.  It is so
nice to have such a valuable resource, as this list, at ones disposal.

Fri, 19 Mar 1993 16:41:00 GMT
 TOD clock assembler code
It's nice of you to thank everybody.  But if you're going to get replies
posted to you personally, the least you could do is post a summary to the
list.  Otherwise no one else on the list benefits from the exchange of
information.

Fri, 19 Mar 1993 19:42:00 GMT

1. change TOD clock with set and store clock

2. Determining TOD Clock Setting

3. date functions, TOD clock and the year 2043

4. TOD clock and the year 2043

5. Date-Time/TOD clock conversion (was Re: (no subject given))

6. TOD Clock?

7. TOD Clock

8. clock scan [clock format [clock seconds]] fails

9. Writing assembler code/pseudo code

10. cannot link assembler code to CVF 6.6 code

11. TOD Time

12. searching a vrml-clock-code...