Abel's assembler book..
Author Message
 Abel's assembler book..

Someone on this ng was looking for Peter Abel's s370 assembler book.
Check out the following WWW site:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

I found a WHOLE bunch of S370 books and they said that they might be able
to find Abel's book by special order.

Cheers,
Rachel Panzino

Mon, 06 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Abel's assembler book..

It was me!  Bless you.  I'll hop right over there.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

           \\\|///
         \\  - -  //

 ---oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----
   Linda in Georgia
  Save the Registers!
 --------------Oooo----------
      oooO  (     )
      (      )   )   /
       \   (    (_/
        \_)

Quote:

>Someone on this ng was looking for Peter Abel's s370 assembler book.
>Check out the following WWW site:
>  http://www.amazon.com
>I found a WHOLE bunch of S370 books and they said that they might be able
>to find Abel's book by special order.
>Cheers,
>Rachel Panzino

Mon, 06 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Abel's assembler book..

Quote:

>Someone on this ng was looking for Peter Abel's s370 assembler book.
>Check out the following WWW site:
>  http://www.amazon.com
>I found a WHOLE bunch of S370 books and they said that they might be able
>to find Abel's book by special order.
>Cheers,
>Rachel Panzino

I recently taught a 370/390 assembler class for programmer retrainees
using an old version of Sharon Tuggle's book.

Does anyone know if this one is still in print??

Thanks,

George Calafut

Mon, 06 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. WTB: Peter Abel's Programming Assembler Language book

2. BOOK WANTED: Abel Assembler Book

3. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembler Book

4. Peter Abel Assembler book wanted

5. Looking for Peter Abel Assembler Book

6. Book for learning 'Assembler'..

7. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

8. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

9. WANTED: Abel Assembly Book