Is IBM giving us a message
Author Message
 Is IBM giving us a message

I have noticed that the book site at PPDBOOKS.POK.IBM.COM has not been
updated with the V2R6 books, even though the CD-ROM has been out
for several weeks.  In addition, IBM has put the books on its OS/390
software site, and is serving them from the mainframe version of
BookServer!

Does this mean that PPDBOOKS is going to disappear in the near future?
I know I'd hate for that to happen.  IBM has put a lot of obscure books
there that you don't need very often, like a lot of hardware books, and it
can be very useful.

-- Steve Myers

The E-mail addresses in this message are private property.  Any use of them
to  send  unsolicited  E-mail  messages  of  a  commerical  nature  will be
considered trespassing,  and the originator of the message will be  sued in
small claims court in Camden County,  New Jersey,  for the  maximum penalty
allowed by law.

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Defered word does not give a message on use when not resolved

2. I am running a vi that crashes after a period of time with no error message

3. My time or event counter gives me an error message

4. Compiled Program Gives Error Message

5. Freezing script gives error message:

6. I am not getting group messages

7. Iowa is cool...Avi give us more

8. Can anyone give us some information about Knowledge Acquisition (ID3 Algorithm)

9. US-IN-551-Indianapolis Div of Am Ex SmallTalk Programmer 1-2 years direct/salaried/benefits

10. US-IN-Indianapolis Div of Am Ex Smalltalk Franchise Player benefits/salaried/direct Career Position

11. IBM COBOL - compile-time messages and documentation

12. Help with IBM Mainframe Information Message