pc370 r4.2
Author Message
 pc370 r4.2

Quote:

>I thought 4.2 was the latest but re-checking showed that it is 3.42. The author
>confirmed that this is the last shareware release. MicroFocus now sells their
>370ASM product (over US$1000) which is almost the same thing but with
>compatible macro processor.

Where can I get the shareware release - what size is it - do any European
ftp sites hold it ?

Tom Killalea

Sun, 23 May 1993 01:44:00 GMT
 pc370 r4.2
In comp.lang.asm370 you write:

Quote:
>Where can I get the shareware release - what size is it - do any European
>ftp sites hold it ?

I got the old version off some BBS, then got the 3.42 from the author (more
than a year ago, maybe two). Zipped it is 400-500k I think.
Quote:
>Tom Killalea

Mon, 24 May 1993 16:45:15 GMT

1. pc370 r4.2

2. PPST icons r4 -> r4.1

3. Using PC370 on a WIN95 machine

4. Newbie PC370 simulator question

5. pc370

6. PC370 author address

7. Possible Dolphi R4 memory leak using ODBC

8. Beginners Q: Comparing objects in ST/80 R4

9. flexible windows in st80-R4.1 (ParkPlace)

10. Objectworks R4.1 under windows 95

11. UnixCalc release for BeOS R4 (PPC & x86)

12. BZip2 for BeOS R4 (PPC & x86)