sa22-7201
Author Message
 sa22-7201

ORDERNO   SA22-7201                  SUFFIX: 04
TITLE     Enterprise Systems Architecture/390 Principles of Operation
STITLE    ESA/390 Principles of Operation

anyone got the follow on (I assume -05) which will describe
the IEEE floating point and other new nifties?

Sun, 07 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 sa22-7201
It is not on the June CDs.  I presume it will ship when the G5s ship.  Don't want to give Hitachi, Fujitsu, Amdahl, etc. too much time!
---------

Quote:

>ORDERNO   SA22-7201                  SUFFIX: 04
>TITLE     Enterprise Systems Architecture/390 Principles of Operation
>STITLE    ESA/390 Principles of Operation

>anyone got the follow on (I assume -05) which will describe
>the IEEE floating point and other new nifties?

-- Steve Myers

The E-mail addresses in this message are private property.  Any use of them
to  send  unsolicited  E-mail  messages  of  a  commerical  nature  will be
considered trespassing,  and the originator of the message will be  sued in
small claims court in Camden County,  New Jersey,  for the  maximum penalty
allowed by law.

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. SA22-7201-5 manual (S/390 POPs) available via Web