Cross Language translator PLI=>COBOL
Author Message
 Cross Language translator PLI=>COBOL

I am posting here for a lack of a better place to ask this question.
In our shop, we have a mountain of PLI v2+ code that we are interested
in converting into COBOL II.  We are looking for some tools that will
help us along the way to automating it.  Can anyone make any
suggestions?  thanks

Tue, 05 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Cross Language translator PLI=>COBOL

Quote:
>I am posting here for a lack of a better place to ask this question.
>In our shop, we have a mountain of PLI v2+ code that we are interested
>in converting into COBOL II.  We are looking for some tools that will
>help us along the way to automating it.  Can anyone make any
>suggestions?  thanks

Try to call Leon Hallet at Computer Task Group (CTG) in Buffalo, New York.
He wrote a PLI to COBOL translator for Dataware in the '70;
CTG acquired Dataware in '84 and he was in charge of that product
until recently; last I heard, he still works for CTG but I'm not sure if they
still market the product.

Wed, 06 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. IBM COBOL II v 1.3.2, PLI V 2.3 and LAnguage environment

2. IBM COBOL II, PLI V2.3 and Language environment runtime

3. Cross-language bug with g2c.h, g++, gcc>=3

4. Cobol language translator

5. Wanted: COBOL->C translator (or YACC bnf?)

6. COBOL --> C Translator

7. COBOL -> Ada translator

8. vax cobol -->>> dec cobol

9. MC68000 assembler to SPARC assebler cross translator??

10. Fortran to C cross-translator

11. C->FORTH FORTH->C Translators

12. LOGO-L> Numbers-->English translator