Training futures ...
Author Message
 Training futures ...

We're trying to evaluate getting a FLEX-ES based z/OS 1.4 system in order to
run public classes. But mainframe training is really in the doldrums. So my
question is: does anyone perceive any training prospects at their company if we
were to offer our curriculua in Denver? Quick overview of topics [most current
versions covered in all topics]:

Assembler
UNIX System Services
TSO / CLIST / REXX / Dialog Manager
DB2
CICS
JCL
COBOL
PL/I
Java
Debugging
Language Environment (LE)

[for details, see http://www.*-*-*.com/ ]

get a feel if there's enough market to cover the costs of setting this up.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
800-993-9716
303-393-8716
www.trainersfriend.com

256-B S. Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80224
USA

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:51:14 GMT

1. Training futures ...

2. Training futures ...

3. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

4. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

5. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

6. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

7. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

8. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

9. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

10. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

11. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

12. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources