Position available: s/390 Assembler prog/analyst
Author Message
 Position available: s/390 Assembler prog/analyst

We have an immediate opening for a mainframe s/390 assembler
programmer/analyst.  This is a full-time, permanent position.

The position entails development, enhancement and debugging of our
existing software products.  These are well established products, and
are sold world-wide.

Requirements include good assembler experience on a DOS/VSE/ESA
platform; some VM and REXX experience is a plus.

We are a small, stable company founded in 1981.  We have our own
mainframe on premises, running 7 DOS guests under VM, which makes
testing a breeze.  This is our home office, serving North and South
Americas, with representatives in Europe and Australia.

We are looking for someone who can work with little supervision, and who
is looking for a place to call "home", away from the large, impersonal
corporations.

Salary is 70K+, based on experience, excellent benefits, a casual
atmosphere and profit sharing.

We have an available office.  Are you the person we're looking for?

Contact Doug Hofbauer at 847.228.1130, or send a resume' to:

Fax:  847.228.1233

RJM Systems Inc.
415 E. Golf Rd., suite 116
Arlington Heights, IL  60005

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. COBOL/ASSEMBLER PROGRAMMER/ANALYST POSISTIONS AVAILABLE--OREGON

2. OO Analysts/Mentors Perm Positions Available

3. Senior Programmer/Analyst Positions Available in Raleigh, NC

4. Vancouver - System Analyst positions available immediately

5. Senior Programmer Analyst Position Available - Miami, Fl

6. Programmer Analyst Positions Available-US-TX-Houston

7. Help Application Development in IBM 390 Assemblers.

8. S/390 assembler instruction reference

9. Palm Pilot app for Assembler 370/390 programemrs

10. AS/400 Assembler like S/360-390

11. Definitive 370/390 assembler book?

12. BNF for 370/390 assembler ?