*THIS* Y2K Solution + Offshore = Successful Conversion!
Author Message
 *THIS* Y2K Solution + Offshore = Successful Conversion!

The following Y2K solution is so simple and
easy that you can confidently send your century-
end conversion work overseas.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

For further information on offshore programming
alternatives, see:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Dash Langan

     * No attempt was made to verify the sender's identity. *

Fri, 27 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 *THIS* Y2K Solution + Offshore = Successful Conversion!

Quote:

> The following Y2K solution is so simple and
> easy that you can confidently send your century-
> end conversion work overseas.

 This method has been used for years, since people
realized there was a problem.

Fri, 27 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 *THIS* Y2K Solution + Offshore = Successful Conversion!

Quote:
>  This method has been used for years, since people
> realized there was a problem.

Agreed.  We contemplated using this method before simply deciding to
upgrade the software and rewrite it completely.  In our case, using Btrieve
files keyed by a 6-character date field ('YYMMDD' format), a conversion
would be absolutely necessary.

Fri, 27 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. *THIS* Y2K Solution + Offshore = Successful Conversion!

2. *THIS* Y2K Solution + Offshore = Successful Conversion!

3. Need info on (un)successful mainframe to Unix conversions

4. For a Really Good Time, Check Out This Y2K Solution

5. This Y2K Solution w/o Testing is Better Than Nothing

6. A Y2K Solution So Simple That Even a Child Can Do It

7. Good News for Corps: Drive Down Rates as Desired w This Y2K Solution

8. NEW and IMPROVED! Quickest, Dirtiest Y2K Solution

9. The Quickest, Dirtiest Y2K Solution

10. Parksoft Y2K Solution Experts

11. Looking for a solution for Clipper'87 and Y2K problem