WANTED: Peter Abel Assembler Book
Author Message
 WANTED: Peter Abel Assembler Book

Help!  I am looking for the 3rd Edition of "Programming Assembler
language :   IBM 370  Series Architecture and Assembly Language"  by
Peter Abel.  Of course, I am willing to pay for the book and the

Wed, 08 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 WANTED: Peter Abel Assembler Book

Quote:

> Help!  I am looking for the 3rd Edition of "Programming Assembler
> language :   IBM 370  Series Architecture and Assembly Language"  by
> Peter Abel.  Of course, I am willing to pay for the book and the

Satisfy my curiosity.  Are you the same Linda Boyd working at TSYS in
Columbus Ga. JT

Thu, 09 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 WANTED: Peter Abel Assembler Book

Quote:
>Satisfy my curiosity.  Are you the same Linda Boyd working at TSYS in
>Columbus Ga. JT

Only if you are the same HJ Turner who works one row over, by the
printer, on the corner of Code Road and Online Expressway.

        \ \ \  | / / /
      \ \     -  -     / /

 ---oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----
   Linda in Georgia
  Save the Registers!
 --------------Oooo------------
      oooO  (    )
      (     )     )  /
       \  (    (_/
        \_)

Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Peter Abel Assembler book wanted

2. WTB: Peter Abel's Programming Assembler Language book

3. Looking for Peter Abel Assembler Book

4. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

5. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

6. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

7. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

8. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

9. BOOK WANTED: Abel Assembler Book

10. Abel's assembler book..

11. WANTED: Abel Assembly Book

12. Book Wanted - Assembler for Cobol Programmers