O.T. MIA?
Author Message
 O.T. MIA?

Where is everyone?  All on vacation?  This NG has been noticeably
empty for the past week or two.  No newibe questions, no code or
performance questions, no burning debates about the virtues of using
one instruction over the other.

Are we all doing so good or are we all too busy?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Regards,

          ////
         (o o)
-oOO--(_)--OOo-
Is it true that {*filter*}s don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
 Steve

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 O.T. MIA?

Quote:

> Where is everyone?  All on vacation?  This NG has been noticeably
> empty for the past week or two.  No newibe questions, no code or
> performance questions, no burning debates about the virtues of using
> one instruction over the other.

> Are we all doing so good or are we all too busy?

> Inquiring minds want to know!

Whan that Somer with its heate dreedeful
Hath coked the freeways to hir hotest moglich,
Than fro ev'ry mainframe office and shoppe
On to hir vacations programmers wende.

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 O.T. MIA?

:Whan that Somer with its heate dreedeful
:Hath coked the freeways to hir hotest moglich,
:Than fro ev'ry mainframe office and shoppe
:On to hir vacations programmers wende.

Sing lhude!

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 O.T. MIA?

writes:

Quote:
>Are we all doing so good or are we all too busy?

Someone from IBM S/390 Support gave me a call yesterday and asked if he could
assist us with upgrading to the newest release of  VM. After "What release of
VM?" and social pleasantries, I told him I could use a few more months before
September. Oops, he was out of flux capacitors. 8)

Mark A. Young

Wed, 03 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ORexx MIA with new drive

2. Bigloo mailing list MIA

3. MIA: Silicon Valley Software (SVS)

4. Tcl++ is MIA

5. O.T. Oracle physical placement of tables?

6. O.T. - Need REXX For Renumbering

7. O.T. (slightly) -- anyone successfully using wasp? (python html preprocessor)

8. XDS Support MIA (was looking for Personal Experience with XDS...)

9. <OT>Newbie - Fragmentation question

10. OT - Conway Life Universal Computer

11. OT Enemy at the Gates Re: Linux installation,