Delay procedure
Author Message
 Delay procedure

[ Article crossposted from comp.lang.asm.x86 ]
[ Author was Jeremy Medows ]
[ Posted on 13 Nov 1995 03:57:56 GMT ]

Hello!

Can someone please pass me a procedure which will just stall my computer
(or any computer) for x or .x seconds.

I've been fooling around with loops, but it's not too portable.
I can not follow the int timer instructions I have.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Fri, 01 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Delay procedure

Quote:

>[ Article crossposted from comp.lang.asm.x86 ]
>[ Author was Jeremy Medows ]
>[ Posted on 13 Nov 1995 03:57:56 GMT ]

>Hello!

>Can someone please pass me a procedure which will just stall my computer
>(or any computer) for x or .x seconds.

>I've been fooling around with loops, but it's not too portable.
>I can not follow the int timer instructions I have.

This guy _obviously_ wants the HCF  over-extended mnemonic.   Anybody
out there still have the write-up on that one?  or the others?

Sat, 02 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. DELAY PROCEDURE

2. WANTED: Delay Procedure

3. Delay procedure in Stony Brook M2 ?

4. Delay procedure in Stony Brook M2 ?

5. delay procedure

6. Delay procedure?

7. Delay procedure

8. DELAY PROCEDURE

9. HELP! I need to create a high speed delay procedure.

10. How can I delay a procedure call.

11. Major Delay when exiting procedures

12. How to delay the procedure