Data In Virtual (DIV macro) RC=008, Reason=01C
Author Message
 Data In Virtual (DIV macro) RC=008, Reason=01C

Hi,
   When executing DIV IDENTIFY on a linear dataset, I receive return code
008, reason code 01C. Documentation tells that it means something like
"impossible to access this objet at this time". What does it mean?
    Regards

Sun, 15 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Data In Virtual (DIV macro) RC=008, Reason=01C
Hi,
   When executing DIV IDENTIFY on a linear dataset, I receive return code
008, reason code 01C. Documentation tells that it means something like
"impossible to access this objet at this time". What does it mean?
    Regards

Sun, 15 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Entry 008

2. 1514-008 Warning

3. PostgreSQL Libraries 1.0 008

4. WEBrick, Tofu, Div::Div

5. A macro involving two sub-macros - where the 2nd macro needs results from the first

6. ___ Step 008 of DIY AI: Create the Main Program Loop MIND.

7. TIP #165: A User-Data Field for Virtual Events

8. event generate options, virtual events and client data

9. Q: generating virtual events with custom data

10. Dynamic Data Exchange - Macro as Second Parameter of DDEExecute

11. Virtual Schooling a Virtual Reality?

12. Virtual Schooling a Virtual Reality?