Interested in being a self-employed trainer?
Author Message
 Interested in being a self-employed trainer?

I am part of a small group of self-employed computer trainers that is
looking to expand into new areas.

Traditionally, we have focused on IBM MVS training (Assembler, COBOL,
TSO/ISPF, JCL, CLIST, REXX, DB2, VSAM, PL/I, CICS) and recently we have
added courses in C, C++, GUI, Client/Server, Object-related topics,
Oracle, Visual Basic and PowerBuilder.

We are looking for course developers interested in pooling course
materials and instructors interested in teaching on a contract basis.
There are no guarantees (are there ever in this business?), and we are
just exploring at this point.

If you are interested in exploring this further, drop me an e-mail and
tell me something about your background and experience, or about your
career goals, or simply ask me any questions you may have.

Steve Comstock
Denver, Colorado
USA

telephone: 800-993-8716
or:            303-393-8716
fax:          303-393-8718

Sat, 24 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Interested in being a self-employed trainer?

2. Looking for people interested in becoming self-employed application programmer trainers.

3. Looking for people interested in becoming self-employed application programmer trainers.

4. Self Ojects in Python (was Re: Interesting but sensitive

5. Self Ojects in Python (was Re: Interesting but sensitive topic)

6. Self-reproduction or self-changing of Web pages

7. Self-reproduction or self-change of Web page

8. Self-reproduction or self-changing of Web pages

9. self-replicating-code, self-replicating-messages

10. Self-employed/contracting/dissatisfied in East Anglia, UK?

11. Self-employed/contracting/dissatisfied in East Anglia, UK?

12. Fortran 77 code that employs Neville's Algorithm for Interpolation and Differentiation of Tabular Data