BAL/370, really?
Author Message
 BAL/370, really?

My employer alone has a great many batch and CICS applications written
in Assembler that need to be maintained.  The number of good assembler
programmers is diminishing due to retirements of experienced people.

While we do new application work in COBOL, from time to time there is a
hairy subroutine or MVS tie in that must be done in assembler.

Thu, 16 Apr 1998 02:00:00 GMT

1. BAL/370, really?

2. Is anybody out there still writting BAL 370.

3. Shareware/low cost 370 BAL

4. FS/370 System/370 Emulator

5. 370 pseudo-ops (was: Questions on some 370 psuedo-ops {sic})

6. 370 pseudo-ops (was: Questions on some 370 psuedo-ops {sic})

7. Moving away from BAL to C++ or to C/370?

8. S/370 Principles of Operation

9. Q: Free 370 Assembler?

10. IBM system 370

11. learning 370