System/370 Systems Person, Mountain View, CA
Author Message
 System/370 Systems Person, Mountain View, CA

First let me apologize for cross-posting to these groups ( misc.jobs.offered
under separate post).  If you've tried to get these skills, you'ld understand.

Quintus Computer Systems, Inc. of Mountain View, CA has an immediate
opening for the following highly motivated individual:

Education:
        BSCS/BSCE and/or 5 years IBM mainframe systems experience
        with BOTH VM AND MVS.

Skills:
        System internals of CMS or MVS such as DCSS, IUCV, SVCs, EXCP,
        or DAS will qualify you.  Assembler and MACRO coding is required.
        Our programming language is primarily C, although the right person
        may acquire this via OJT.  Familiarity with Unix(tm) and/or the
        Warren Abstract Machine are a definite plus.  Project management
        (Pert, Gantt) skills desirable.

Duties:
        Assist in 'porting' a large application from a Unix environment
        to System/370, both MVS and VM, with reentrant attributes.
        You will be responsible for various design, code, and documentation,
        including submitting material to our tech-pubs department.
        Some technical support may be involved later.  This project has the
        highest visibility to upper management.

You:
        Should be able to work by yourself as well as working with
        a team.  The pride of craftman-ship and professionalism you
        display has/will determine your growth.  The ability to adapt
        and broaden your horizons is central to your personality.

The Company:
        Quintus has recently been acquired by Intergraph in
        Huntsville, Alabama and is growing leader in our field.
        Our major product is a high quality, complete inference engine
        which runs on multiple hardware/software systems.  Work in-progress
        to be released this year will make a major contribution to
        embedded applications.

Quintus Computer Systems, an Intergraph Company, is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.

Contact: You may send your resume', including a day time phone number
        where you may be reached, in STRICTEST CONFIDENCE to

        E-mail: sun!quintus!jbeard

        AND follow-up with US mail to our headquarters located at

          Quintus Computer Systems, Inc.
          1310 Villa Street
          Mountain View, CA, 94041

        NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
--
======
Opinions are the possession of the speaker and to assert otherwise is

Sat, 19 Sep 1992 01:28:45 GMT

1. IBM system 370 system call "DMXINV"

2. FS/370 System/370 Emulator

3. CA - Mountain View - Clarion Programmer / Analyst - IT4769582

4. CA - Mountain View - Clarion Programmer - IT6565895

5. Well-rounded CAD Engineer for Silicon Graphics, Mountain View, CA

6. CAD Engineering opportunity with focus on Netlists, at Silicon Graphics, Mountain View, CA

7. CAD Engineer *** Front-End and Back-End Tool *** for Silicon Graphics, Mountain View, CA

8. ASIC Design Engineer for Silicon Graphics, Mountain View, CA

9. CAD Engineer***Specializing in Netlists***for Silicon Graphics, Mountain View, CA

10. CAE Librarian for Silicon Graphics, Mountain View, CA

11. CAE Synthesis expert needed at Silicon Graphics, Mountain View, CA

12. Video ASIC Designer at Silicon Graphics, Mountain View, CA