Warning: HAPPY99.EXE is the new internet worm, do NOT execute
Author Message
 Warning: HAPPY99.EXE is the new internet worm, do NOT execute

The message to to which this is a reply has the new internet worm
attached.  Do NOT run the attachment.

Cross posted to alt.comp.virus

Found in MSN newsfeed, here's your baby Spanska -
it's moving fast.  <sigh>
--
Kevin G. Rhoads, Ph.D. (Linearity is a convenient fiction.)

Thu, 19 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Warning: HAPPY99.EXE is the new internet worm, do NOT execute
we know

Quote:
> The message to to which this is a reply has the new internet worm
> attached.  Do NOT run the attachment.

> Cross posted to alt.comp.virus

> Found in MSN newsfeed, here's your baby Spanska -
> it's moving fast.  <sigh>
> --
> Kevin G. Rhoads, Ph.D. (Linearity is a convenient fiction.)

Thu, 19 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Warning: HAPPY99.EXE is the new internet worm, do NOT execute
How do I get rid of it.
Please
Quote:

>we know

>> The message to to which this is a reply has the new internet worm
>> attached.  Do NOT run the attachment.

>> Cross posted to alt.comp.virus

>> Found in MSN newsfeed, here's your baby Spanska -
>> it's moving fast.  <sigh>
>> --
>> Kevin G. Rhoads, Ph.D. (Linearity is a convenient fiction.)

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Warning: HAPPY99.EXE is the new internet worm, do NOT execute
Quote:

>How do I get rid of it.
>Please

>>we know

>>> The message to to which this is a reply has the new internet worm
>>> attached.  Do NOT run the attachment.

>>> Cross posted to alt.comp.virus

>>> Found in MSN newsfeed, here's your baby Spanska -
>>> it's moving fast.  <sigh>
>>> --
>>> Kevin G. Rhoads, Ph.D. (Linearity is a convenient fiction.)

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Warning: HAPPY99.EXE is the new internet worm, do NOT execute
Quote:

> How do I get rid of it.

> >> The message to to which this is a reply has the new internet worm
> >> attached.  Do NOT run the attachment.

Try
        http://www.msnbc.com/news/235662.asp

--
My opinions are not necessarily | "I'm in a phone booth at the
held by the fine people at EDS  | corner of walk and don't walk"

Ralph De Carli                  | Dead silence is the best flame.

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am not able to execute new.ccf in coboldpc when I call coboldpc through labview

2. HAPPY99.EXE

3. RC.EXE does not execute

4. VO: RC.exe, could not execute

5. Execute of xxx.exe failed,file not found

6. my EXE doing not well

7. Question on Clarion 5 and Internet (i am new user)

8. c4a error message when execute new exe

9. W32.HAWAWI.WORM - WARNING - Help required please

10. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

11. Reversal Script for W32Prolin.Worm - Creative.exe (no rename or Access)

12. Reversal Script for W32Prolin.Worm - Creative.exe"