TIE is the name
Author Message
 TIE is the name

Phil,

You said you didn't know wether the name of your package would be TIE or not.
I think it's a good name, as it ties all the mess CMS oblies us to have...

Eduardo Ferreira - System Programmer at Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro.

Tue, 19 Oct 1993 04:33:12 GMT
 TIE is the name

Quote:
>Phil,

>You said you didn't know wether the name of your package would be TIE or not.
>I think it's a good name, as it ties all the mess CMS oblies us to have...

>Eduardo Ferreira - System Programmer at Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro.

Well I don't know that it will tie together ALL the mess, but it might help
a little bit.
--
 /***************************************************************************\

\ Lietuva laisva -- Brivu Latviju -- Eesti vabaks  |  people; CRIMINALS do!!  /
 \***************************************************************************/

Wed, 20 Oct 1993 12:05:34 GMT
 TIE is the name

Quote:
>Phil,

>You said you didn't know wether the name of your package would be TIE or not.
>I think it's a good name, as it ties all the mess CMS oblies us to have...

>Eduardo Ferreira - System Programmer at Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro.

Well I don't know that it will tie together ALL the mess, but it might help
a little bit.
--
 /***************************************************************************\

\ Lietuva laisva -- Brivu Latviju -- Eesti vabaks  |  people; CRIMINALS do!!  /
 \***************************************************************************/

Wed, 20 Oct 1993 12:05:34 GMT

1. Why am I creating named fonts if....

2. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

3. Brief description of TIE

4. Tying Files in DOS

5. Question of J (Concerning TIE)

6. Question of J (Concerning TIE)

7. The ties that bind...

8. Tied up in knots when opening files.

9. Problems printing (tying) in LPT2

10. want to tie the exit by windows, to the exit button in program

11. win 95,dos window,read key ties up machine

12. Fed up with being tied to one O/S