How do I determine if BRC instruction is available?
Author Message
 How do I determine if BRC instruction is available?

Latest POP talks about immediate and relative instruction facility with the BRC
instruction. Is there any way of determining whether the faclity (or any other
specific facility) is installed? (besides executing the instruction and trapping
the S0C1!)

--
Robert Ngan
CSC Financial Services Group

To reply, remove the ".spamoff" from my address

Sun, 20 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I determine if BRC instruction is available?

2. Determining the instruction length on a 386

3. C-level routine to determine what procedure I am in

4. What am I doing wrong!

5. What am I doing wrong?

6. Stupid newb question: What am I doing wrong?

7. What am I doing Wrong

8. what am i doing wrong

9. Help - What am I doing wrong

10. Saving a Variable to a field in a record- what am i doing wrong

11. What am I doing wrong?

12. What am I doing wrong?