Any Metro NYC private industry firms hiring Asssembler people??
Author Message
 Any Metro NYC private industry firms hiring Asssembler people??

Okay. Labor Day is upon us, and that means that hiring managers are coming
back from vacation. Is there anyone hiring Assembler language programmers,
whether in "legacy" applications, or Systems? I'd prefer to return to the
software industry, where I was a developer, but will be glad to once again
be an MVS systems programmer. For most of my long career I was a systems
programmer. Anyone hiring? I'd like to know. I'm looking for permanent
(highly preferred) or long-term contract work. I am available immediately
upon the usual notice to my current employer. Serious inquiries by
potential employers get my resume.

E-mail replies appreciated. Posted replies gratefully
acknowledged and accepted.

Yaakov (J.W.) Kayman

Wed, 19 Feb 2003 05:33:09 GMT
 Any Metro NYC private industry firms hiring Asssembler people??
Try This one
http://jobsearch.dice.com/jobsearch/jobresults.cgi?sr=1&hp=10&cf=16.2...
&brief=0&banner=1

Yaakov Kayman ???g??31 ...

Quote:
>Okay. Labor Day is upon us, and that means that hiring managers are coming
>back from vacation. Is there anyone hiring Assembler language programmers,
>whether in "legacy" applications, or Systems? I'd prefer to return to the
>software industry, where I was a developer, but will be glad to once again
>be an MVS systems programmer. For most of my long career I was a systems
>programmer. Anyone hiring? I'd like to know. I'm looking for permanent
>(highly preferred) or long-term contract work. I am available immediately
>upon the usual notice to my current employer. Serious inquiries by
>potential employers get my resume.

>E-mail replies appreciated. Posted replies gratefully
>acknowledged and accepted.

>Yaakov (J.W.) Kayman

Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:30:56 GMT

1. Any Metro NYC private industry firms hiring Asssembler people??

2. Permanent/LONG-term Assembler Jobs in NYC Metro Area (private sector)

3. Any NYC Metro Area firms HIRING Assembler programmers? (direct OR contract)

4. Any NY Metro Area firms hiring F/T Assembler people?

5. Any private industry mainframe Assembler jobs in the NYC Metro Area?

6. Is any Firm hiring HDL/CE summer interns?

7. Is any Firm hiring HDL/CE summer interns?

8. Need to hire an ASM programming firm.

9. NYC Metro Area Assembler programming jobs?

10. NYC Metro Area legacy system jobs?

11. Any REAL NYC Metro Area Assembler JOBS?

12. NYC metro area Lisp Users