Assist me with ASSIST info
Author Message
 Assist me with ASSIST info

I have recently enrolled in an assembly class and started hearing
about a program called ASSIST that enables a PC or MAC to emulate
the IBM/370 assembly language.  Could someone out there point me
as to where I could get it or if the program is not worth running.

                Thanks,

p.s.  If it is a shareware I would be willing to exchange it with
some of my stuff here.

Fri, 04 Mar 1994 08:48:25 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: VisualAge Usability Assist Tool - VA Assist - Free Trial

2. ASSIST: is anybody out there still using this?

3. Linkage Assist circa 1978

4. Refresh with VA/Assist Pro

5. Mathematical Assist Instructions

6. ASSIST system

7. ASSIST

8. using assist...

9. Microcode Assist for VSAPL

10. Anagram Assist and TopDown vs. BottomUp

11. ST/V 286 primitive assist code available...

12. VA Assist for VW