Looking for Pgmrs, DBAs, SysProgs, etc...
Author Message
 Looking for Pgmrs, DBAs, SysProgs, etc...

Quote:

>Hello all, I'm trolling for people looking for work (and no DD, I will not
>post rates, they are widely varied depending on position, anywhere from
>30k-120k).

Then break down the size of your request; one-size-fits-none satisfies
no-one.

When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates,
associated with the position(s) offered; doing otherwise leads many to
conclude that you are either trolling for resumes or running a blind ad to
determine rates.

DD

Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. JOB: ASM Programmers & Sysprogs, Perth, Oz

2. Any SYSPROGS out there ?

3. Need Oracle w/OO pgmrs

4. Smalltalk Pgmrs Needed-Atlanta,GA

5. Cobol pgmrs using visual tools for web pages ?????

6. Oracle Financials Developers/DBAs/and DB Dev.

7. JOBS IN DALLAS - (2) GemStone DBAs needed!!!

8. Gemstone DBAs / Developers needed (Fortune 500 firm)

9. COBOL Developers & DBAs needed nationwide-(Recruiter)

10. looking for info. on Ft_fuse, ft_freadln...etc

11. Looking for newgroups/mailing lists/www/etc/for RPG

12. PMREXX, EPM, etc.: Looking for equivalent of Unix's SCRIPT cmd (Try #2)