translation to C
Author Message
 translation to C

we have an automatic translation of asm370 to C.
believe it or not, it works.
anyone interested in converging large scale code?

Fri, 22 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 translation to C

Quote:

>we have an automatic translation of asm370 to C.
>believe it or not, it works.
>anyone interested in converging large scale code?

 What C compiler do you target?  Does it work with SAS/C?

        - Dave Rivers -

--
Yoiks and Away!

Fri, 22 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 translation to C
Why would someone want to do that?  Wouldn't that result in less
efficient and less maintainable (cryptic) code?

Sat, 23 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 translation to C

Quote:

>Why would someone want to do that?  Wouldn't that result in less
>efficient and less maintainable (cryptic) code?

Perhaps it offers a chance at moving the code somewhere else?  It would
depend on the level of translation, and any needed support.

        - Dave R. -

--
Yoiks and Away!

Mon, 25 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

2. Animation help: Translation->Rotation->Translation

3. Camp Smalltalk (CS 6) registration

4. APL as First Language for CS

5. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

6. Test and Set (TS) vs Compare and Swap (CS)

7. Refactored Plus All Missing CS ANSI Tests In SIF

8. Camp Smalltalk (CS 6) registration

9. vwnc@cs.uiuc.edu

11. CS Refactoring Browser Extensions