OS/390 Training in Copenhagen/Scandanavia
Author Message
 OS/390 Training in Copenhagen/Scandanavia

Hi,

I will be teaching an LE class in Copenhagen the last week of October, and I
wanted to see if there was any interest in my teaching other classes in the
region in that time frame. Or, if anyone from that region in this newsgroup
would be interested in my calling on their company while I'm in that part of
the world.

Figure it can't hurt to ask. Our website describes our courses
(www.trainersfriend.com). I can teach most of the courses except CICS and
Oracle.

Regards,

Steve Comstock
Telephone: 303-393-8716
www.trainersfriend.com

256-B S. Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80224
USA

Fri, 08 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. OS/390 Training in Copenhagen/Scandanavia

2. OS/390 release test periods Re: default variable initialization under os/390 v2r8

3. Cobol OS/390 to C OS/390 V2R6

4. Any Training on Object Oriented Cobol OS/390?

5. Python for IBM OS/400 OS/390

6. IBM announces new release of z/OS (OS/390) compiler

7. CobAnal for MVS, OS/390 and z/OS New version

8. Books on os/390

9. OS/390 or MVS Newsgroups

10. Benefits of VB versus FB under OS/390

11. OS/390 Release 2 Year 2000 discussion

12. $DILBERT macro in JES2 for OS/390 2.6.0