Palm Pilot app for Assembler 370/390 programemrs
Author Message
 Palm Pilot app for Assembler 370/390 programemrs

I am planning a small Palt-Pilot application that will contain the most
useful information from he little pink booklet, link EBCDIC table, OP
codes, Abend codes, atc.
Just wondering if any one else (but me) thinks this will be useful for
him, or has ideas and whishes for this application.
--Yoah Bar-David

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Palm Pilot app for Assembler 370/390 programemrs
For those ones already had Palm Pilot, it would make those useful
information more handy. And For those one don't have, it would be another
good excuse to get one.

     Anyone thinks about coding in Palm Pilot ? That would show how helpful
those info could be as stored in Palm Pilot.(But there might be some
difficulties to put down comment....) By the way, please make search
function available.
Rick

Quote:
> I am planning a small Palt-Pilot application that will contain the most
> useful information from he little pink booklet, link EBCDIC table, OP
> codes, Abend codes, atc.
> Just wondering if any one else (but me) thinks this will be useful for
> him, or has ideas and whishes for this application.
> --Yoah Bar-David

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Palm Pilot app for Assembler 370/390 programemrs
You might use http://astro.uchicago.edu/home/web/valdes/pilot/AsciiChart/
as an example or starting point.  He hints the source code can be made
available.

Another option is convert an existing file of information (surely
millions of ambitious assembler programers have already put the
opcodes and EBCDIC tables on the PC!) to DOC format using makedoc and
then use doc, smartdoc, tealdoc, ... to read it on the pilot

Wayne S. Mery        | Systems Programmer, Lehigh University  610-758-3983

VSE/ESA 2.3          | http://www.lehigh.edu/lists/vse-l/ <---VSE mail list

                  **         Save a Life        **
                  **  Sign an Organ Donor card  **
   **  http://www.transweb.org        for more information    **

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Definitive 370/390 assembler book?

2. BNF for 370/390 assembler ?

3. 370/390 ASSEMBLER Compiler/linkage for PC Platform

4. Z/90, S/390, 370/ESA (slightly off topic)

5. Book for 370/390 Assembly

6. COBOL/370 to COBOL/390

7. VS FORTRAN 2.6 on OS/390, LE/370

8. Help Application Development in IBM 390 Assemblers.

9. S/390 assembler instruction reference

10. AS/400 Assembler like S/360-390

11. Position available: s/390 Assembler prog/analyst

12. Smalltalk tools for palm pilots