Making viruses
Author Message
 Making viruses

Hi,
        Can anyone kindly lead a way for me to make a simple virus ?
I only want to display a few message for my friend (greeting happy
birth day) and NOT to damage computer. Could anyone help or tell me
more about assembler languege like MOV, ADD, INT, JMP, XOR ...etc ?
Thanks in advanced. I need a time boom for traping her's Date Of Birth.
Please mail to me OK ?

bye,
MOV AX,BX,CX,DX,BP,SI

Regards,
---L.K.ANG---

Wed, 31 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Making viruses

Quote:
>        Can anyone kindly lead a way for me to make a simple virus ?
>I only want to display a few message for my friend (greeting happy
>birth day) and NOT to damage computer. Could anyone help or tell me
>more about assembler languege like MOV, ADD, INT, JMP, XOR ...etc ?
>Thanks in advanced. I need a time boom for traping her's Date Of Birth.
>Please mail to me OK ?

First, no virus, no matter what its purpose, does damage, since it
increases the size of programs and wastes space and time. Plus, if
you happen to make a small mistake in coding it, then it becomes
a harmful virus even if that's not what you intended. DON'T DO IT!

Second, this group is for and about IBM mainframe assembler, not PC
assembler, so you've asked in the wrong place anyway.

Wed, 31 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. New proram made in tasm, (Not a Virus) please examine

2. Making a Sircam virus-remover in Python

3. old virus making it's rounds again

4. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

6. bugabear virus and sweetadeline1 w32KlezEremovaltools virus

7. Virus/Test Virus wanted!

8. Help me get rid of this virus post has a virus in the post

9. Are Virus Protection Firms the Virus Coders !!

10. Virus Boot - Boot virus - help

11. Wounding a Virus......more "Fight a Virus with a Virus"