<NEWBIE> editor for pc370 on windows machine? 
Author Message
 <NEWBIE> editor for pc370 on windows machine?

I'm using Bill Qualls book Mainframe Assembler Programming with pc370
to assemble and run the code. I need an editor for this which will
save files with the extension .mlc. I there a free editor out there
that will work for this and where would I find it?
Thanks for all help,
James


Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 <NEWBIE> editor for pc370 on windows machine?

Quote:

> I'm using Bill Qualls book Mainframe Assembler Programming with pc370
> to assemble and run the code. I need an editor for this which will
> save files with the extension .mlc. I there a free editor out there
> that will work for this and where would I find it?
> Thanks for all help,
> James

Have you tried "SEE.COM" which should be in the root directory of
pc370?  It will do what you want.

Gary Adair



Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 <NEWBIE> editor for pc370 on windows machine?

Thanks, found it works great.
James

Quote:

>> I'm using Bill Qualls book Mainframe Assembler Programming with pc370
>> to assemble and run the code. I need an editor for this which will
>> save files with the extension .mlc. I there a free editor out there
>> that will work for this and where would I find it?
>> Thanks for all help,
>> James

>Have you tried "SEE.COM" which should be in the root directory of
>pc370?  It will do what you want.

>Gary Adair



Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 <NEWBIE> editor for pc370 on windows machine?
I would like to find some docs or info on see.com for its commands and
features if it is avaialble.
Thnx
J
Quote:


>> I'm using Bill Qualls book Mainframe Assembler Programming with pc370
>> to assemble and run the code. I need an editor for this which will
>> save files with the extension .mlc. I there a free editor out there
>> that will work for this and where would I find it?
>> Thanks for all help,
>> James

>Have you tried "SEE.COM" which should be in the root directory of
>pc370?  It will do what you want.

>Gary Adair



Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 <NEWBIE> editor for pc370 on windows machine?

Quote:

> I would like to find some docs or info on see.com for its commands and
> features if it is avaialble.
> Thnx
> J

You can hit F2 while in SEE to look at the commands.  In the DOC sub
directory of pc370 you will find all the documentation for pc370.  It
does not say much about SEE however.

Gary



Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 5 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. ><><><><>Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp on INT 14!><><><><><>

2. <<<<<YOU MUST CHECK THIS OUT >>>>>>>>>> 2103

3. <><><> FLOODFILL <><><>

4. >>>HELP, DECOMPILER<<<

5. <<<XXX Password>>>

6. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HEY!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

7. <<<XXX Password>>>

8. ??? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< RGB 4 MMX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?

9. <<<XXX Password>>>

10. ??? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< RGB 4 MMX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?

11. ------>>>>> REVERSING A STRING <<<<<-----

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software