Date-Time/TOD clock conversion (was Re: (no subject given))
Author Message
 Date-Time/TOD clock conversion (was Re: (no subject given))

I have put some routines that I wrote to do this out on the REXXLIST file list.
I don't recall what the package name is, but if you issue the following command
the list will tell you:

   TELL LISTSERV AT UCF1VM INDEX REXXLIST

When you find out the name of the package, issue

   TELL LISTSERV AT UCF1VM SEND packname PACKAGE

The routines in the package are intended to be called from REXX as functions.

Michael Johnson                           "We are the Priests of the Temples
University of Maine System                 of Syrinx. Our great computers fill
Computing and Data Processing Services     the hallowed halls." - Neil Peart

Fri, 19 Mar 1993 15:37:00 GMT

1. future dates in clock scan do not give time

2. date functions, TOD clock and the year 2043

3. change TOD clock with set and store clock

4. Determining TOD Clock Setting

5. TOD clock and the year 2043

6. TOD clock assembler code

7. TOD Clock?

8. TOD Clock

9. Clock date/time not updating

10. Time and date from an atomic clock

11. clock -- relative time conversion

12. Create Time / date or Modified Time / date of a txt file