370 X-assembler
Author Message
 370 X-assembler

Shane,

  Try PC370 located at

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I've been using it at home to do Assembler homework and it seems to work fairly
well.
I've only had to make a few changes (read the docs first!) to make my files
work with
the MicroFocus we have at school.

Jim Korman

Quote:

> Hi,

> Is there such a thing as a 370 cross assembler that runs on the PC. I used
> to be an old "370 assembler programmer", and, just for the hell of it, I'd
> like to play around with it again - but I ain't got no mainframe sitting in
> my garage!!!

> river

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 370 X-assembler

Quote:

> Hi,

> Is there such a thing as a 370 cross assembler that runs on the PC. I used
> to be an old "370 assembler programmer", and, just for the hell of it, I'd
> like to play around with it again - but I ain't got no mainframe sitting in
> my garage!!!

> river

The Tachyon Cross-assembler is really a fantastic offering.
See http://www.tachyonsoft.com/tachyon

    - Dave Rivers -

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 370 X-assembler
Hi,

Is there such a thing as a 370 cross assembler that runs on the PC. I used
to be an old "370 assembler programmer", and, just for the hell of it, I'd
like to play around with it again - but I ain't got no mainframe sitting in
my garage!!!

river

Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Free 370 Assembler?

2. Shareware 370 environment and assembler under Linux?

3. Assembler 370 compiler.....Windows/DOS

4. Source for 370 assembler?

5. Writing Windows programs in 370 Assembler

6. 370 Assembler to run on pc

7. Running 370 Assembler on Intel Machines

8. FA: Assembler Language Programming for the IBM 370

9. Palm Pilot app for Assembler 370/390 programemrs

10. 370 X-Assembler

11. An easy assembler program for Assemble 370.

12. CA-Real 370 Assembler