Needed: Mainframe Assembler or Cobol
Author Message
 Needed: Mainframe Assembler or Cobol

A large life insurance company in North Carolina is seeking mainframe

net for more information.

Wed, 08 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Needed: Mainframe Assembler or Cobol

Quote:
>A large life insurance company in North Carolina is seeking mainframe

>net for more information.

Why don't you find out how much they will pay and exactly what the
environment is and tell us.   There's a big difference between VSE, CMS,
and OS/390 to some programmers.

I am sure that every company running assembly language and COBOL (as
well as everything else, DYL-280, MARK IV, PL/I, fortran, Natural,
NOMAD, etc.) are looking for programmers immediately.  We all know
what's coming down, Santa is coming to programmer's town, he knows we've
all been nice and he's bringing us lavish gifts.

It's not just lavish gifts, it's a sleigh full of money, bags and bags
of it.  Just because we've been such good programmers and
programmerettes.  He wants to see the smiles on our faces as we race to
get our stockings early in the morning, as we rip open
the envelopes for the next 1,013 days.  Wow, I've never
seen THAT many digits on a check before!  They had to go to an
extra {*filter*}y tiny font to write the amount out.

Let's see, Eleven Thousand, Seven Hundred Thirty-Nine and 21/100's
Dollars oops, it word wrapped!

Cory Hamasaki       http://www.*-*-*.com/
HHResearch Co.     OS/2 Webstore & Newsletter
REDWOOD

Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Needed: Mainframe Assembler or Cobol

Why don't you just tell us the name of this company so we can apply
directly. That would save the insurance company the cost of the
middle-man and the time it will take to negotiate through a middle-man.
Oh, never mind, I'll just do a search for "life insurance" and see which
companies are hiring programmers. Thanks anyway.

Jim

Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cambridge, MA -- Mainframe Consultant Needed - IBM Assembler Expertise Needed

2. Cambridge, MA -- Mainframe Consultant Needed - IBM Assembler Expertise Needed

3. VSAM Programming in COBOL vs Assembler on IBM Mainframe

4. Mainframe assembler programmer needed for editor

5. IBM mainframes (was: COBOL needs your help.

6. Boulder, CO--COBOL/Mainframe developer needed!

7. Needed: IBM COBOL - Mainframe CICS and DB2 Programmer/Analysts

8. Needed: IBM COBOL - Mainframe VSAM

9. USNC-Charlotte-Cobol, Assembler programmer needed!

10. Cobol Programmer with Assembler experience needed

11. PA/Assembler, Cobol, programmers needed ASAP

12. ~~ Cobol, Assembler, PL1 Needed ~~