IBM 370 ASM emulator from Micro Focus
Author Message
 IBM 370 ASM emulator from Micro Focus

 Alternatively, call IBM and ask them if the /370 PC card is still
available. That will make your desktop a /370 processor  ( so I was told
......!!!! :)

I have the shareware and I use it quite often. The only problem is the lack
of macro support. Apparently someone from Canada has written a macro
processor (which I downloaded) but is not robust enough ...)

Cheers ...
Andre

|Anyone have any experience with Micro Focus MFASM product?
|How much does it cost?
|
|Thanks,
|John W. Jackson

Fri, 05 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. IBM 370 Assembler Emulator for WIN95

2. ibm 370 emulator for Dos or Win?

3. IBM 360/370 emulator on 80x86 ??

4. IBM 360/370 emulator on 80x86 ??

5. ibm 370 emulator for dos or windows?

6. Q: pc based 370 asm/emulators

7. Q: pc based 370 asm/emulators

8. ASM 370 emulator for DOS anyone ?

9. FS/370 System/370 Emulator

10. IBM 370 ASM to C

11. Micro Focus 2.4.38 EXTFH and Micro Focus 3.1.35 compiler

12. Micro Focus now supports Microsoft .NET and IBM eSeries and iSeries