Intel 80386 Assembly Group
Author Message
 Intel 80386 Assembly Group

I'm a lost camel and need to find what newsgroup to go to for help on
assembly language on intel chip based machines..
Thanks B)..
...Brandon

[*> Management may or may not agree with the above message.
[*> WndrSvr in Southern California; Call +1-310-370-3069

Sat, 02 Mar 1996 05:50:02 GMT
 Intel 80386 Assembly Group

Quote:
>I'm a lost camel and need to find what newsgroup to go to for help on
>assembly language on intel chip based machines..

Try comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc
or  comp.os.msdos

For many clues to what exists out there,
read   news.answers
and    news.newusers
--

Sun, 03 Mar 1996 00:32:11 GMT
 Intel 80386 Assembly Group

says:

Quote:

>I'm a lost camel and need to find what newsgroup to go to for help on
>assembly language on intel chip based machines..

Try comp.msdos.programmer

Sun, 03 Mar 1996 07:08:59 GMT

1. Wanted instruction set for intel 80386/80486/8087/80487/pentium assembly set

2. Forth on the Intel 80386

3. Forth on the Intel 80386

4. Forth on the Intel 80386

5. Forth on the Intel 80386

6. Forth on the Intel 80386

7. Intel 80386/80486 Instruction List

8. Intel 80386 protected mode ...

9. Intel 80386 Programmer's Reference Manual, 1986

10. WANTED: Compiler for Intel 80386 into object code

11. Intel 80386 manual in HTML, available online/offline

12. Intel 80386 VHDL description