Any SYSPROGS out there ?
Author Message
 Any SYSPROGS out there ?

I know you are usually the strong silent types, but there must be someone
with some interesting problem!

TOMh!

Tue, 27 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Any SYSPROGS out there ?

Quote:
Hope) writes:
> I know you are usually the strong silent types, but there must be someone
> with some interesting problem!

No problems at this end.  Well, not assembler ones anyway.

Charles

Sat, 07 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Any SYSPROGS out there ?
What was that...Sysprogs?...yes, actually I do have a problem.

I have an inhouse AO product that, for example, allows you to sign-on
to CICS and executes applications/transactions.  It uses pre-built Clists
and REXX execs that execute application/transactions...

The problem arises out of the Vtam SCIP exit.  The inhouse AO product
uses the TSO/E Service facility to call its Vtam driver.  The driver
requests a session using Vtam macro REQSESS; when the SCIP exit receives
control in IRB mode the AO product receives a S0C4.  The S0C4 is because
a ST instruction is issued by the SCIP exit.  Apparently the SCIP exit is
receiving control in another key(IPCS shows this fact).

That's my big problem

Ben Marino

Tue, 17 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for Pgmrs, DBAs, SysProgs, etc...

2. JOB: ASM Programmers & Sysprogs, Perth, Oz

3. Print outs of Richtext Streams

4. Macro and struct call-outs from Eiffel

5. How to use INS OUTS in pentium CPU??

6. Q:OUTS* instruction, which registers are used?

7. How to use INS OUTS (INSB INSW...)

8. Q: OUTS* instruction, which registers are used?

9. Q: OUTS* instruction, which registers are used?

10. Sockets and time-outs

11. Avoiding long time-outs when reusing sockets in SocketServer

12. Why am I getting intermittant time outs with my test set?