World Wide Free Internet Access .
Author Message
 World Wide Free Internet Access .

Dear Internet user,

If you are paying for your Internet services then  you  have
not heard about 1stFamily. We have a marketing method
that guarantees you  will  not  have  to  pay  one  dollar  to
access the Internet.

* You will never again have a busy signal !

* You will always have the fastest access you have ever seen !

* Residual income for the rest of your life !

* and much much more.

This opportunity is for YOU to take advantage of !

Do you wish to continue the rest of your life paying $19.95/month
to access the Internet when you can access it for free with speed
and reliability that exceeds the other competitors ??? We did not
think so. That is why our company is the best and fastest growing
of it's kind and will soon compete with AT&T and MCI and all  the
big companies in providing Internet Service.

and type "More Info" in the subject box.

You will receive our webpage address where you can get enrolled in
seconds !!

????????????????????????????

Ray (Sponsor ID# SAF5197)
Stop Paying for Internet Access