GETDSAB and memory leaks
Author Message
 GETDSAB and memory leaks

Hi,

I have a program that issues GETDSAB to determine if a ddname is
currently allocated.
It appears that there are about 143360 fewer free bytes in free memory
after the macro
returns than before.

Has anyone experianced any memory leakage problems using GETDSAB?

Regards,
John W. Jackson

Sun, 09 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 GETDSAB and memory leaks

Quote:

>I have a program that issues GETDSAB to determine if a ddname is
>currently allocated.
>It appears that there are about 143360 fewer free bytes in free memory
>after the macro
>returns than before.

>Has anyone experianced any memory leakage problems using GETDSAB?

Not that I am aware of, but I'm curious how you were able to tell that there
were 143360 fewer bytes? Come to think of it, how would you know how many
bytes were available at all?

Chris

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. memory leak and leak-fixing 'patterns'

2. python startup memory size and memory leak

3. Uninitialized memory errors and memory leaks in Tk

4. memory usage (how to debug a memory leak?)

5. Possible Dolphi R4 memory leak using ODBC

6. How to pinpoint memory leaks

7. TopLink errors and memory leaks

8. memory leak in gawk 3.1.0 ?

9. ENFIN Memory Leak